The school is now accepting admission applications for the session 2018-19.
The deadline for admissions every year is usually sometime in March, but this is subject to change. We will notify through the website, and other media, when all seats for the coming year have been fulfilled.
Every candidate must be registered prior to the date laid down each year by the school. The deadline is usually in March for admission into the School. There is a fee that must be paid on registration and this is non-refundable.
In the admission for Grade I-VI, students have to show the Report card of the previous class. Examination for admission into Grade VII-XII takes place in March each year. All examinations are based on the CBSE Syllabus, so that there should be no need for a pupil to make extra preparation for them.
Completed application form must be submitted at the school office within one week of issuance of the form.
Issue of this application form or receipt / registration of a completed application does not imply admission. In all matters related to admission, the decision of the management of the school will be final.
Parents and the students may be invited for an interaction with school management during the admission process. Dates for the same will be duly notified.
- Three Photographs of the student (one attached to application form)
- One photograph each of Mother & Father
- One photograph of Guardian if parents are living abroad
- Attested copy of birth certificate of the student clearly specifying date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority)
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable) from the previous school
- Report/ Mark sheet needed from the previous school
Please contact the school for the prospectus.
A digital version of the prospectus for the year 2017-18 is being prepared, and will be uploaded here soon.