Experience An Award Winning School
Learning Wings Education System is a system where learning lends wings to the dreams of future of world. It is an educational system with a difference, where the schools are, for embedded growth of all young learners for knowledge, skills, values and attitudes. They are an epitome of education in the city setting benchmarks in educating children and not producing mere literates.
What makes a CIS Coed school unique and special?
Boys' boorishness is tamed by the civilizing influence of the girls; girls' cattiness is tamed by the more relaxed approach of the boys. It's a win-win situation.
When the two genders are educated under the same roof-
- Encourages competition among both the genders mentally, morally and socially.
- It also drives away the shyness of both genders.
- Students become open- minded.
- It inculcates respect for equality in diversity.
- Helps in breaking gender barrier and also builds up their confidence.
- They learn to feel comfortable in each other’s company and also develop a healthy and positive attitude towards each other.
- For both girls and boys, co-education provides a more realistic way of training young people to take their places naturally in the wider community of men and women: it helps to break down the misconceptions of each gender about the other and provides an excellent foundation for the development of realistic, meaningful and lasting relationships in later life.
What makes CIS- Coed, Jalandhar unique and special?
- Holistic Education
- Learner-Centered teaching
- Activity-based learning
- Differential Learning
- Learning support needs
- Inclusive Education
- Inculcation of life skills in the curricula
- Enhance creative, critical and analytical thinking
- Build confidence through Inter and Intra-school activities
- Development of Leadership quality and Organizational Skills through events like MUN
- Parents being Volunteer Resource persons for seminars and workshops for students
- Informal interactions/ Open-Forum like Coffee Evenings with parents
- Regular In-Service Training of the faculty members
- Responsibilities invested in the student council